This is a quick tutorial to reply to Sandra’s comment on my Looker Studio + organic traffic article.
“Hello! How would you create a filter so you can see exclusively one URL data on Looker Studio with the GA4 Connection?”
tl;dr: I’d create a filter for ‘Page path’.
Let’s take the fictive example, that I’d like to create a table that contains only data for the URL https://corinaburri.com/free-excel-template-seo-audit/
1. In your Looker Studio add a new table by clicking Add a chart > Table
2. Click on the table and then Setup on the right.
3. Configure the table with the dimension and metric you’d like to see. I chose
path as dimension and
Active users as metric.
A note on
Conversion in this report: I’m combining it with the dimension ‘Page path’ and not Landing page. Sadly to date, the Landing page dimension is not yet rolled-out to Looker Studio.
This means, the report will show the conversions, that happened on the specific page.
The page is not necessarily the first page in the session.
4. Scroll down to the filter section (second last).
5. Click Add a filter.
6. Click Create a filter
7. Add a descriptive Name to the filter. I chose Filter ‘page path’ /free-excel-template-seo-audit/
8. Set the filter as follows:
Page path contains ‘/free-excel-template-seo-audit/’
9. Click on Save and you get your filtered data.
Hope it helps. In case of questions, send me a message!
Feel like buying me a coffee? You can do so here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/corinaburri